This deliverable is mainly based on the evaluation of the developed GIS tool as well as the WEB application of SEEMLA.
This evaluation is based on the results of characterization of the selected potential SEEMLA case study sites (D5.2) and of the monitoring program (D5.6).
The evaluation of the application of the SEEMLA approach through monitoring results of test sites is based on the findings of the following:
- WP 3 review on best practice for the sustainable use of MagL(task 3.3)
- assessment tools developed by WP 4
- SQR method that have scores of each plot
- information on site properties gathered in 5.2 for each case study
- catalogue for bioenergy crops and their suitability in the categories of MagLs (task 2.2)
- specific exploitation practices of the selected potential SEEMLA case study sites
- operating protocols (see table 5) that have been developed for the monitoring purposes.
- tools that have been developed by WP6
- monitoring results of each plot
- SEEMLA approach tool scores of each plot and pilot area
Report on the application of SEEMLA approach